- Natural, sustainable
- Made in New Zealand
- 90% Merino, 10% Cashmere
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
We know that to help regulate your little one’s temperature, the ability to layer their clothing is enormously important - particularly in their first few months of life. With this in mind we have deliberately made our sizes generous to allow some room underneath.
|Age||Chest Width||Sleeve Length||Body Length|
Our Colour Palette
With a view to protecting our environment from additional landfill and creating garments which can be treasured and passed on to the next generation, we have carefully selected a colour palette and styles of a classical nature. There are so many beautiful children’s clothes available today in various tones and patterns. We hope our collection will offer timeless versatility and complement every little person’s wardrobe.
- Free New Zealand shipping for all orders over $100
Your order will shipped within 24 hours of payment unless stated otherwise
- 100% recyclable and compostable packaging
- Delivery to Australia - approximately 2-3 working days from time of dispatch
- International shipping with DHL to North America and Asia. Currently we are unfortunately unable to ship to the United Kingdom and Europe.
- Import duties and taxes applied in customs are not included in the cost of shipping and are the responsibility of the recipient - please contact your local customs office to ascertain approximate costs
- Failure to pay import duties may result in the parcel being disposed of at the boarder and we are unfortunately unable to refund under these circumstances. If the package is returned to Benmore untampered, in the original condition then a refund may be possible
Returns: We will happily refund or exchange any full-priced garment which has not been worn, washed, or been damaged, within 30 days of purchase.
Returns can only be processed for sales made directly from www.benmoreknits.com. For purchases made with one of our stockists, please contact the store it was bought from directly.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To best ensure the longevity of our garments, limit the frequency of washes. Being composed entirely of natural fibres and not worn directly on the skin, they will not retain odours if aired between wears.
Hand wash in cool water, no more than 30 degrees Celsius using a certified wool detergent.
Do not soak. Do not wring or twist garment- roll gently in a clean towel to remove excess water and dry flat in the shade.
Cool iron if necessary.
Due to fibre composition, a minimal amount of shrinkage is possible on the first wash - follow the above steps to minimise this.
• Hand wash only
• Use wool detergent
• Do not rub
• Do not wring or twist
• Do not dry clean
• Do not soak